Website Marcus Jewish Community Center
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for developing social media campaigns and initiatives designed to grow and engage the MJCCA’s online audience. The Coordinator will create and publish content across multiple social networks, and monitor and manage engagement.
This new position requires a creative thinker who embraces new technologies and is able to collaborate effectively across all departments. The ideal candidate has a talent for identifying relevant stories, engagement opportunities, and corporate messages and communicating them in an entertaining and appropriate way to further build and engage the MJCCA’s online presence and community.
- Maintain and grow the MJCCA’s presence across social networking sites, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, and other channels
- Create and executive paid and organic social media campaigns
- Develop and execute innovative social media campaigns across multiple departments and multiple channels
- Work collaboratively with MJCCA staff to collect, create and publish a variety of content with the goal of increasing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and engagement, and ultimately, improving member retention and acquisition
- Build an active brand ambassador network by engaging staff and volunteers to spread the word about the MJCCA
- Keep current on social media, email marketing trends and emerging digital technologies, bringing best practices from both the for-profit and non-profit world
- Regularly analyze audience and engagement metrics to continually adjust campaigns for maximum impact and effectiveness
- Other duties as required by business needs
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.