SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current opening below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
As a production designer, you will be responsible for supporting the design of brand and content projects across a wide range of marketing channels. You will take concepts created by our studio design team or partner teams, and deliver design assets across multiple platforms, including web, mobile, print, social media, experiential marketing and beyond.
You enjoy working on a diverse range of projects, and thrive in a fast paced environment in which you can continue to grow and expand your production skill set. You are passionate about your work, and are eager to apply the same work ethic and design principles to projects large and small. You have a solid understanding of design fundamentals, impeccable technical skills, and extremely efficient processes. You also handle occasional chaos well, know how to balance quality as projects scale up, communicate effectively and remain calm under pressure.
- Provide production design support for Studio Design team on social media, print and digital marketing campaigns, email, and more.
- Troubleshoot and adjust design work so that it adheres to technical print/digital specs and optimization.
- Recreate design files across multiple sizes and formats, and deliver all final assets for launch.
- Support design and formatting of various presentations.
- Create documentation to help define and improve these processes.
- Professional desire and ability to deliver quality design at high volume, often under tight deadlines, with minimal guidance.
- Detail oriented with a desire to create flawless work.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Particular about file naming conventions.
- You can communicate effectively with the creative directors, designers, copywriters, project and marketing managers on your team.
- You’re adept at handling high volume of work. This will require problem solving and critical thinking.
- Have 3+ years of experience as a graphic/visual communication/production designer at an agency, firm, or in-house studio.
- A diverse portfolio that showcases rockstar design skills, with solid craftsmanship and an emphasis on thoughtful execution across multiple sizes and channels.
- Print and digital production experience.
- Strong understanding of brand guidelines and how to adhere to and enforce them.
- Must be professional, detail-oriented, proactive, and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Must be flexible, with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities with a positive outlook.
- Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Comfortable receiving constructive feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Willing to learn new software as needed.
- Knowledge of After Effects, Sketch, and HTML is a plus.
- Must love music!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.