Atlanta Community Food Bank
The Marketing Data Analyst supports the data analytic needs of the Atlanta Community Food Bank’s Marketing & Public Affairs team and other internal stakeholders by analyzing hunger-related data and metrics, web traffic, online marketing campaigns and other food bank initiatives. This position gathers and monitors the organization’s key metrics, provides insights about brand performance data and works collaboratively to assist the team in meeting our business goals.
We’re looking for the person who can see the story behind all these numbers, and tell that story to both technical and non-technical audiences to drive strategy for our organization. If you’ve got a proven track record, passion for modeling and mapping purposeful data, and an independent and analytical approach to your work, you’re exactly who we are looking for.
Our ideal candidate can extract data from multiple sources with ease and can take ownership of several projects at once, all with an eye on the prize. You also enjoy the challenge of grasping and deciphering complex data schema while leveraging your analytical skills to drive strategic thought and effective decision making.
What You’ll Do
Organizational Data Process & Analysis
- Develop processes to ensure analytical insights can be incorporated into key decision making
- Create holistic marketing dashboards by pulling data from different data sources to help inform business decisions
- Manage data pulls of varying size and complexity to support business requests
- Assist with data automation projects to improve the efficiency and accuracy of reporting and analytics
- Prepare brand-level presentations with impactful data to provide updates to leadership teams, showing flexibility and agility as the presentation message adapts to meet the business need
- Develop dashboards that provide insights and visualization into marketing/brand performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance
- Collaborate with in-house Graphic Designer to translate data insights and mapping into comprehensive infographics to highlight compelling stories. Examples include mapping data from Federal nutrition programs + GIS policy
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth and competitive advantage for our organization
Analytics, Mapping & Research
- Analyzing online marketing data and research studies to provide insight into the performance of website, online/interactive marketing programs and overall brand performance in market
- Develop web measurement strategies and reporting of key business metrics
- Provide insights and develop recommendations based on measurement reporting and analysis for multiple streams (ex: census data, program participation rates, etc.)
- Maintain functional expertise in integrated channel marketing (including online based channels such as websites, banners, and social), analytical tools, techniques, and other infrastructure requirements
- Internal facing responsibilities representing all marketing analytics (web, online advertising, social, and emerging trends)
- Work closely with respective team members from various disciplines (development, creative, social media, IT, operations) within the organization to optimize and coordinate strategies
- Coordinate and update statistically driven marketing “talking points” for the organization
- Prepare clear and accurate maps using ArcGIS software and additional data sources – these deliverables include demographic analysis, publishing mapping, multivariable heat maps, commutation analysis, and aerial maps
- Responsible for the creation, analysis, production, and distribution of geospatial information
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Acts as the main coordinator for the Food Bank’s participation in the Hunger In America study for Feeding America (every four years)
- Each year act as the lead facilitator of the NAR project, gathering and compiling data from multiple sources across the organization
- Participates and helps design surveys and research projects for the Food Bank, as needed, in partnership with other departments
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.