JOB DESCRIPTION: Full-time, Temporary
The position is fairly specialized i.e. design for email, direct mail, print.
Software Skills Needed – Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, PhotoShop, Spark are musts, ability to create .gif files a plus), knowledge of email design/build, Shorthand
- Coordinates and creates a variety of graphics design work.
- Consults with clients to determine their graphics design needs.
- Uses software to scan and manipulate photographs and illustrative images.
- Selects print, paper and other related materials.
- May prepare layouts and color compositions and submit to customer for preliminary approval.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts or a related field. Two years of graphic design or related experience.
To apply for this job please visit staff-emory.icims.com.