The Creative Operations Coordinator supports the Director of Creative Operations, and key Creative Leaders (CCO, CDO, and Head of Production). They aspire to a career helping to guide the Creative department to achieve their goals in a fast paced, creatively driven environment. The successful candidate will act as a representative for the team demonstrating superior judgment and confidentiality with both internal and external clients. This position requires a forward-thinking, can-do attitude, with a proactive and solution-oriented outlook, from an individual always seeking ways to add value and think ahead of the others’ needs.
- Act as a key support to the Creative/Creative Operations team. Assist all in finding resources to help get projects done.
- Attend meetings with Director of Creative Operations to help assist with follow up deliverables.
- Keep abreast of what competitive agencies are doing and share with the team.
- Manage the creative department calendar to get ahead of potential outages.
- Help eliminate obstacles to allow the creative departments to achieve their goals.
- Maintain real-time, on-going communication of priorities to executives.
- Key understanding of daily calendars to help team prioritize and get ahead of changes as needed.
- Assist Creative Operations Manager with Award Show entries and deliverables needed.
- Schedule and coordinate special events and meetings, as needed.
- Accurately report time sheets for key Creative Executives, researching specific job numbers and making sure to input time accurately for billing.
- Manage travel & expense reports for key Creative Executives; Provide proper approvals needed and back up documentation.
- Coordinate and confirm all travel arrangements for key Creative Executives. Secure travel authorizations needed, note trips on calendars and provide thorough agendas before departure.
- Schedule meetings for the team members and executives as requested. Work with others to prioritize meeting times and make sure all attendees are informed of the purpose of the meeting.
- Promote a fun, innovative environment for the team.
- 2-4 years of post-graduate professional experience
- Ability to prioritize, and help others prioritize
- Have the ability to anticipate problems and react appropriately
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and time constraints
- Must possess a strong detail-orientation and solid organizational skills as well as a strong team orientation
- Experience in an administrative or coordination role in a creative agency environment (or something similar)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.