Website Atlanta History Center
We are looking for a highly motivated and results oriented professional to fill the role within the organization of Marketing Coordinator.
Social Media focus, but will coordinate and support other marketing efforts. Actively participate in and administer a wide variety of digital marketing activities to maintain and build Atlanta History Center’s digital presence including, but not limed to, social media, email marketing, and website.
- Collaborate on content development and manage day-to-day maintenance of all AHC social media platforms.
- Development and implementation of social media campaigns in support of exhibitions, programming and other initiatives, with Marketing/Design team.
- Manage online discussions by listening to users, reading posts, and responding within 24 hours, at most, to user questions, comments, and requests.
- Monitor all AHC social media channels and visitor based review sites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, and Google reviews in order to respond to visitor reviews as well as share findings, themes, and important feedback with key stakeholders, such as Guest Experiences.
- Use brand style guide to maintain brand voice in messaging across multiple networks.
- Work with marketing and design team to maintain and fulfill AHC’s content marketing calendar.
- Creation and review of content for email marketing campaigns, with department team.
- Collaborate on the planning for and development of content for ongoing blog posts by working with key stakeholders
- Social media influencer events, preparation and management in coordination with department team.
- Together with departmentally team, preparation for and management of brand experiences that include marketing team’s involvement.
- Support content development and review of traditional marketing efforts as necessary, such as quarterly and bi-annual membership publications as well as print collateral.
- Provide reports on the effectiveness of marketing efforts to help evolve and improve the integrated marketing strategy, with a focus on reporting on digital platform performance.
- Provide comprehensive reports for marketing campaign efforts for the purposes of reporting performance to donors.
- Keep current on research for most appropriate and effective new means of marketing a cultural institution.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Previous Work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role.
- Photography and video experience
- Proficient with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Proficient with social media management platforms, such as Hootsuite.
- Experience with MailChimp and Google Analytics
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Interest in history.
Background Check Requirements
- Satisfactory criminal background check required.
Application Deadline: April 4, 2019
Annual Salary Range: $35,000 – $39,000, plus benefits