Metro Atlanta Chamber
Administrative Assistant, Metro Atlanta Chamber Brand Communications & ChooseATL
Do you have dreams of a killer career in marketing, communications or PR? Are you detail-oriented? Could you win the “most organized” award? Are you a self-starter who has major problem-solving skills? Do you love teamwork? Then this is the role for you.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Brand Communications Administrative Assistant who will assist the Chief Brand and Communications Officer with administrative duties, including managing calendars, travel, invoices, expenses and team meetings. The perfect candidate will also create presentations, draft memos and support our 11-person team in day-to-day activities tied to team priorities.
You will join the Metro Atlanta Chamber and come to work daily in our new, modern offices in the heart of downtown Atlanta. More important, you will be a key member of the team responsible for promoting our amazing region and its unique offerings to millennial talent, CEOs, entrepreneurs and other stakeholders who are critical to Atlanta’s position today — and into the future — as a top tier global region.
You’ll be joining a team with a strong drive for excellence. In other words, we believe in #KillinIt. We are a fun, energetic bunch of people who get our kicks by being creative, innovative, and unique, while delivering integrated, strategic outcomes.
The role we’re hiring for is great for someone with strong interest in marketing and public relations who also has excellent administrative and project management skills.
- Administrative duties, including managing calendars, answering phones and coordinating travel
- Coordinate agendas for team meetings, capture notes and drive action items
- Uncover opportunities for collaboration across our team
- Prepare correspondence, talking points and presentations on behalf of Chief Brand and Communications Officer
- Serve as initial point of contact for partners and stakeholders; representing Atlanta, MAC and the ChooseATL brands professionally and with passion
- Take on project work and tasks in support of team members, when appropriate, including research, writing, proofreading, screening media calls, developing media lists and supporting event logistics
- Proactively anticipate Chief Brand and Communications Officer and team needs and execute autonomously
- Ability to tailor communication style to a wide range of audiences (from college students to CEOs)
- Support budget management, including processing invoices, vendor management and processing expenses
- At least 1-2 years of business experience, including internships
- Degree in marketing or communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills
- Agency, nonprofit or corporate internships
- Proficient in Microsoft tools, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to work autonomously and work in support of others
- Solid judgement and confidence under pressure
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects at once
- Excels in fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines
- Good analytical and organizational skills with consistent attention to detail
- Flexibility under time requirements and changing deadlines
- College degree required
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.